2009 — KemaTek established
- Technology development
- Factory construction, equipment installation, employee training, and product development
- Testing of production line
- First product shipped 2011
2012 — Mass production of high-purity alumina components for IC, LCD, LED, and new energy industries
2013 — R&D and production for Zirconia, ZTA, and AlN materials
2014 — Market expansion to Mainland China, Taiwan, Korea, and Japan
2015 — Expansion into Europe and Japan
- Full operations of cleaning line
- Introduce AlN material to markets
2016 — Established ceramic injection molding operations
- R&D for refurbishing and manufacturing of ESC components for LCD and IC industries
- Launch of plasma thermal spray coating operations
2017 — Suzhou II manufacturing facility completed including advanced plasma spray, ESC, and electrodes for IC & display markets
2018 — Sichuan facility opened to expand capacity for large-format parts.
2019 — Opened Suzhou III manufacturing facility expanding Suzhou I for a combined total of 153,000 square feet (12,541 square meters) adding material processing, powder spray dryers, large-format sintering, large-format machining — up to 143 inches (3,650 mm), and cleaning & refurbishment operations.
For more information, please contact us.